Thursday, March 6, 2014

My "Missing Countries" for Stamps and Postcards

I am collecting stamps/postcards from all over the world. I need postcards from the yellow countries in the above map, and postcards or stamps from the grey countries (or in the list below). If you are from or travelling to these "countries", or you have stamps or postcards from there, please do me a favor to send me one postcard/stamp. I would like to swap with you, just name our wishes! Feel free to leave a comment or E-mail Me! Thanks!

CodeCountry nameMembersPostcards
(sent)
Population(estimate)
AZEAzerbaijan Azerbaijan (06/09/14)531,7088,303,512
PSPalestine (state of) Palestine (state of) (*)10753,800,000
TKMTurkmenistan Turkmenistan123964,940,916
VUVanuatu Vanuatu10221,552

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Do you mean the map? If you know HTML code, you can right click and see the original code, which is based on DataMaps (http://datamaps.github.io/), specifically this page (http://jsbin.com/uPOyuJU/2/edit).

      Delete